Legion Of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Legion Of Fate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time

Go down 
+2
Thord
Fuzzyslippers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzyslippers

Fuzzyslippers

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time Empty
PostSubject: Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time   Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:54 pm

Pls post here if you can or cant make it. I would like to ask those who would like to run regularly on sundays the best times for them.
Back to top Go down
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time   Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:50 am

I should be able to make it. Usually I have nothing planned on Sundays, so anytime should be ok.
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time   Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:51 am

i will probly be there but a little late, next sunday is one of like 3 sundays, that i'm obligated to work, out of the entire year, taking down a homeshow., i will do my best to make it and participate though
Back to top Go down
Mazorin

Mazorin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time   Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:05 am

will be there not sure if im going to be late or not might have to work
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time   Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:57 pm

I will be there! 7 is a good time for me, and i will probably be on a little earlier if needed.
Back to top Go down
bratrew
Spartan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time   Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:41 pm

would love to make it. sundays are tough fo rme to get on before 10 pm central but if i can i will be there.
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

PostSubject: Re: Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time   Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:36 am

Are we still on for the Stairs tomorrow? Sadly i have not been able to get on much this week do to working 70+ hours and dealing with a plumbing problem. As a matter of fact im at work now. Im hoping i will be able to get on when i get home. ETA on that will be around 6pm EST if anyone needs anything. If all goes to plan i am going to attempt to lvl up my Shaman to 31 so if we need another healer for the stairs he will be available. If not Flydant is always more than able.
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time   Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:20 pm

making plans to be on, just dont know when i'm gonna get outa work, shooting for 8 though
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

PostSubject: Re: Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time   Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:03 pm

This run was a no-go. Lately we have been loosing many non active, and active members due to various reasons. I am taking the initiative on leveling up Rabnub so we will have a back up healer in the instance that Nick is not available. As long as we have three to four Guildies on for the event, I'm sure we can find the fillers in Region.

Flydant
Back to top Go down
bratrew
Spartan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time   Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:14 am

what lvl do we need to b for the stairs? i have a zealot thats 22 ..i know a long way away but i can get him up fast if it wouold help out?...of course i may not be available till late to very late n the morning.
Back to top Go down
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time   Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:18 am

The stairs are usually good to do around level 32.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time   Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bastion run Sunday Mar 29 at 7pm eastern time
Page 1 of 1