Legion Of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Legion Of Fate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor Empty
PostSubject: Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor   Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:44 am

The Bastion Stair is a Chaos fortress in the The Chaos Wastes controlled by Khorne, the blood god which resembles a colossal wall with giant steps leading into the sky. It is one of the major Khornate bastions, and the site of the Rift of Rage, a powerful Chaos Portal. The Rift of Rage is threatening to corrupt the World of Warhammer with its cursed winds of magic. In WAR, the Bastion Stair serves as a difficult end-game PvE Dungeon and the source of Bloodlord armor set gear.

Bastion Stair consists of three wings, and is suitable for a group of 6 characters between 33rd and 39th level.

Bloodlord armor is the equivalent (PvE) of Annihilator (PvP) and is only found in this dungeon.

Hopefully once we get a few more players up to T4 we can give this bad boy a run.

Flydant Out!
Back to top Go down
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor   Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Oh hell yea, I am definately down for this!
Back to top Go down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor   Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:14 am

got dibs on extra chosen armor!
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor   Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:17 am

Lol, sounds good, but you got to get hand-me-downs from Thord and Wacas as they have you beat on lvl you slacker Twisted Evil

But as of lvl requirements, im sure we can sneak in a couple of lowbies im assuming around 28ish with out to much trouble. I know the first part of the zone is 33 Champs so as long as we got char lvls above that in the party it shouldn't be to much to pull people through.
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor   Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:25 am

All that is interested.

I got a personal invite to run the stairs tonight with the gods of war. They will be doing the dungeon around 9est. If anyone is interested in doing this tonight let me know, and i will try and swing it. As noted before this is a good place to get Bloodlord armor, good exp, and if its anything like the other dungeon in T3 some decent blues.

Recommended lvl is 33-39, but we might be able to go lower, depending on who is running the group.
Back to top Go down
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor   Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:21 pm

I will try to be online for that tonight. How big is the group they are taking? and are they going to run it on a regulara schedule?
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor   Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Not sure,

I have been running around with a couple guys from their guild lately with Frabenn, and last night one of the members invited me to run it with them. If i was a betting man ( which i usually am ) i would say it would be no less than a group of 6 consisting of different classes. Now since it consist of a zone, that means multiple party's would be able to run without interfering with the other so many groups can do it at the same time. Im not sure if a warband would be an option for this area as drops would become more limited.

As of the time slot, I think it was maybe a spur of the moment planing, but i have looked at some of the guilds armor and the majority of them are wearing Bloodlord gloves so i would say they do it quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor   Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:59 am

Heres an idea and the greedy side of me is talking right now so take it for what its worth Razz
But I say our top guild members be uniformed in this gear to let the rest of the guild know who are the top brass
Of course rank is going to dictate this anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor   Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:59 am

Last night we did indeed try and run the stairs. We consisted of an average of 10 players and didn't have trouble until we hit the lord. Up to that point it was smooth sailing, And i was wrong before in my assumption. This dungeon you are allowed a warband up to the point of the final boss. That is when you can only rock single groups. I did get a picture of the lord in this dungeon. Enjoy

[img]Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor Stairs[/img]
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor   Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:19 pm

For all that is interested, The Gods of War are running the Stairs again tonight. Im not sure about the time, but i would assume it would be somewhere around 7pm Est. I sadly can not join tonight as i have prior arrangements, but that is no reason you guys can't. Contact for this run will be Mythik. Tell him that you are a Member of The Legion of fate, and was recommended by Flydant and all should go well. Have fun.
'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor   Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bastion Stairs = Bloodlord armor
Page 1 of 1