Legion Of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Legion Of Fate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking some time off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Taking some time off Empty
PostSubject: Taking some time off   Taking some time off Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:26 am

Hey guys,

I told Hellz yesterday, but i am going to be taking some time off of War for a while. I have gotten to the point were i am burned out. At this time it feels like there is no character development once you hit 40, then its just all a grind for Renown or better gear.

I'll still be on vent, and active in the forum's as much as i can be, but for the time being i am going to tinker around with some Final Fantasy 11 for a bit. One high note about this is i actually talked my wife into playing FF11 with me so at least i will have someone familure to party with ( unless you guys want in Smile )
Back to top Go down
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time off   Taking some time off Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:57 am

Oh god, don't do it. I played it for 4 months with my friend who had been playing for 4 years. The learning curve in that game is insane.

It's kinda like this.
1. Game installed, account created - easy
2. You log in for the first time - kinda cool
3. /facepalm and cursing - what the hell do I do?

But anyways, we will miss you in-game, and look forward to having you back.
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time off   Taking some time off Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:20 pm

lol,

Yea i played it 5 years ago on PS2, so when i put it on the computer yesterday i was pissed and was yelling at the computer because my little Taru Taru would not move.

Damn WASD was doing jack until i tinkered with some Configuration settings. And just finding the menu setting was a bitch until i was talking to hellz and clicked the middle mouse button bringing it up.

Other than a low scale graphic based MMO, it was the shit back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Hellztime
Spartan

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time off   Taking some time off Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:47 pm

booooo...u sux....come to the darkside and be come the alt-o-hellic Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time off   Taking some time off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking some time off
Page 1 of 1