Legion Of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Legion Of Fate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bastion Stair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazorin

Mazorin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Bastion Stair Empty
PostSubject: Bastion Stair   Bastion Stair Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:10 am

Ok first thing first ive been running bastion Stair with Gameing warrior for the last week now trying to get ppl there gear so we can start doing blood and bile but it seems to me that the same ppl are the only ones doing it, you know i know everyone has there own lives but can we at least try to make an effort here it feels like im only seeing the same ppl online every day. how do we expect to get good as a group with the only group i play with really is Fuzzy and Shan.

But on to more impotent matters i dont think bastion stair should be a once a week thing, if we do it that way we will never get anything done and we will be stuck there for months you only get 3 set peaces a run and some times gloves if your lucky thats not enough to gear out 10 people not to mention the fact that ive been sitting here helping my ass off pull shit tryin to lvl ppl and set up groups for this zone it feels like i have a wagon on my shoulders and more and more ppl just keep jumping in.

All i want to see is effort thats all im asking.
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Bastion Stair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stair   Bastion Stair Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:43 am

At the moment i can't promise any time to the stairs. I can usually do it when we start early, but if we start around 9pm EST, i would only be available for an hour max. I have been running a ton of EHS audits for my plant the last two weeks and because of that i am up at 5am every morning. The only day i can for sure run would be a sunday. Usually this is my one day of rest and this is usually the day i get most play time in. Other than that i only have a 3 to 4 hour window during the week.

But on a side note i have ran the stairs twice this week, and i think the majority of the time i had to stand AFK while waiting on the group to pull me to them. I know one day for sure i stood in the same spot for a good 45 mins watching two 37 champs just circling around a column.
Back to top Go down
Mazorin

Mazorin

Bastion Stair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stair   Bastion Stair Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Yea fly i forgot to add you to the mix i know you have been trying and logging on regularity im talking about everyone else that just seems to come on see whats up then logs. i mean at least u log into vent on a daily basest most ppl don't even do that this thread is by no means directed at you sry if i made it seem that way.

see the thing about that is when we start we cant really just go back thats alot more pulling if we wipe that a different story then we will be glad to start over that the beginning for people other then that not to be mean or anything show up late take your chances with trying to sneak in.
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Bastion Stair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stair   Bastion Stair Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:53 pm

Yea its understandable.

But on a more brighter note have we been able to lock down any pieces of Blood for Shan or Fuzzy?
Back to top Go down
Mazorin

Mazorin

Bastion Stair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stair   Bastion Stair Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Shan got his gloves fuzzy still has yet to get anything cause dok shit keeps droping
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Bastion Stair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stair   Bastion Stair Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:54 pm

The thing that sucks is we actually need to get them the gear besides Boots and Gloves. For Annihilator those are easy to come by. What route drops the Armor, and helm?
Back to top Go down
Mazorin

Mazorin

Bastion Stair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stair   Bastion Stair Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Mid and right. we can do the right all the way to the end boss but the thing is the end boss is a bitch. and mid we havent made it past the 3 PQ so i dk what the boss is but he drops the chest
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Bastion Stair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stair   Bastion Stair Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Yea, middle is where we all Party wiped on the third stage. And of course i glitched spawned that night so i don't know how it went after that. As of the right i have yet to try that route.

Sunday afternoon i should be down to try it, but as of now i have to work late today, and they have already called me in for tomorrow morning so that is going to put a hamper on my play time for this weekend.
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Bastion Stair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stair   Bastion Stair Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:45 pm

I missed it tonite due to laundry (damn my cleanliness) but for the most part ive tried to get into group, when i can, I ran it with you earlier this week, so please dont categorize everyone but the names you see fit to pat on the back, i know not everyones trying very hard to make it there, but some of us unnamed are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bastion Stair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastion Stair   Bastion Stair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bastion Stair
Page 1 of 1