Legion Of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Legion Of Fate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a Keep

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Taking a Keep Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Keep   Taking a Keep Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:13 pm

All,

Yesterday i was home sick and was messing around on rabnub when i came across something. You can actually claim a keep in a locked zone. I was under the impression that the only time a keep can be taken is when it is first over ran, but this is not the case. I propose that anytime we see a unoccupied keep preferably in a locked zone ( money providing ) we take the time to go claim it.

For those who don't know how to claim a keep.

Have standard in hand; Go to the top of the keep where the merchants and trainers are, and look for two flag post that are click able. It will ask if you want to claim the keep, and all you have to do is click OK. Yesterday we held the keep for 5 hours i believe, and i am thinking it rose us about 3%.

Flydant out!
Back to top Go down
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Taking a Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Keep   Taking a Keep Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:05 am

That is a good idea. However, players need to have the permissions set so they can claim a keep. I believe that all Elite ranks can claim keeps.
Back to top Go down
bratrew
Spartan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Taking a Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Keep   Taking a Keep Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:34 am

do we need a standard? i was curious as to the opinions of claiming keeps, but from what im reading if its unclaimed you want us to claim it, right?
Back to top Go down
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Taking a Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Keep   Taking a Keep Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Yes, you need a standard. You have to bring out the standard, then place it in the Keep's flag stand.

And yea, go for it.
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Taking a Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Keep   Taking a Keep Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:52 pm

theyve added something now that when your guild claims a keep and it gets defended, the guildmaster gets a gold loot bag in the mail thats transferable to people in the guild
Back to top Go down
Hellztime
Spartan

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Taking a Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Keep   Taking a Keep Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:17 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Taking a Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Keep   Taking a Keep Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Am i assuming it goes to the guild leader? And if that is the case can the guild leader assign it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a Keep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Keep   Taking a Keep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Keep
Page 1 of 1