Legion Of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Legion Of Fate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Proposal

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-28

A Proposal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:34 am

K just to throw this out there, i was on till 5am last night raiding and talking with erran from what will soon be the defunct gaming warriors, found out LOTS of usefull information. first off gaming warriors is in the middle of a merger with controllers of the realm, which is already in our alliance, apparently they figured that if they took 2 strong guilds and merged them into the higher level guild , they could make something that could weather the storm thats a brewing(namely people are leaving the game at an astonishing rate due to the fact that mythic will not bring some of the order classes back to speed with ours, in fact next patches nerfs, involve only DOK's apparently)he said the GW's leader is not a fan of this move, but 3/4 of their guild has already transfered over, and he is only a gaming warrior still because a bunch of people are away on vacation, and he doesnt want them to come back to an empty guild and feel apart of everything.He says that during the 6pm to 8pm hours theres usually 30 people online on a regular basis. second he also shed some light into a question that i had about the whole argument that transpired between all the guilds, that caused the alliance breakup, his side of the story was that deferion, and the rest of brewtality would get into large raids, meant to gear the alliance up, and when there was nothing left for them on that run personally, would just jump ship and leave everyone else hanging, and go off and do something else on their own. now this was just his oppinion, BUT i for one was there one of the 2 times i raided with brewtality, and experienced this first hand, we left everyone else hanging in bastion stairs, created our own warband, and went and did lairs, which didnt sit right with me at the time as well. so i will say that i've experienced it first hand and i do see his point. i havent got deferians take on this, yet but someone can pursue if they'd like, but tread lightly, obviously this is a sore subject for those involved. just to throw this out there also, last night erran only started the conversation, by Pm'ing me and asking me if i needed a sentinel belt, now, were technically not in alliance with them anymore,and i dont know him personally, and i've only raided with him a couple of times, but him, and the core of GW seemed to always go out of there way to help out when they could, those few times. this at least for me is the kind of person, or people that i would choose first and foremost to spend my time, or recruit, someone who's here for the enjoyment of the game, who's willing to just help people out, and have a good time. He voiced his hope last night that we would also consider them as a viable option, cause he said that everyone here that he'd raided with was a great player, an in his own words "there are no good and bad players, as long as someone is willing to learn" I for one think we should at very least pursue this as an option. conrollers of the realm, is still in our alliance, so feel free to talk to them and party with them, see how many people are online when you are.
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:17 am

Will do! Thanks for the update.
Back to top Go down
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:36 pm

Well it's good to know all this info now. Next time I'm on, I will contact the leaders of GW and Controllers of the Realm and ask them the same questions I asked to Brewtality about us merging with them.

Also, a bit off topic, my brother wrote a little AutoHokey program that switches my auras for me. Basically I choose which Auras I want to cycle through, be it 2 or all 6, and it presses Ctrl+1, waits 5.5 seconds, then Ctrl+2, and so on for whichever auras I chose. If anyone is interested let me know.
Back to top Go down
Hellztime
Spartan

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:36 pm

Well, I would jsut like to figure it out and do it. My only real thought is to make sure it is an active guild and that they will except us all.

@Thord... I got an add-on for my son called Twister that does what you are saying. Hot key it to one and it will rotate through 3 aruas.
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:38 pm

so could you use it to autoque in scenarios, and walk back and forth so as not to stand still and get kicked, and get all the renown while away from the computer?? lol
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:53 pm

Renown for not being there sign me up!
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:13 pm

So yesterday we talked with the ol'e Hotdogg from one of the alliance guild leaders. What did everyone think about what he had to say. I came in halfway so only caught some of it, so if you could dictate some of what was mentioned to bring everyone up to speed i would appreciate it. "Cough..............Nick"
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:58 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:11 pm

well what he was basically saying is that destruction is basically starting to downsize on the number of small guilds(at least the smart players), due to the fact that numbers are down in the game, and they want to stay in the game with order. We've basically figured out that we need to organize or be left behind, so now there a LOT more communication between guilds, and their leaders, sharing ideas, raid schedules and tactics. Basically that theres a Major push to make eveyrone whose interested a better player. he talked of getting large premades together for not just scenarios, but also orvr, as well as blood/bile, and how we're getting close in the alliance to getting lost vale on a regular schedule as well. we also talked about using the alliance callendar more, and everyone feeling included in pretty much all the events that are posted there, no matter which guild posts them. we only discussed a little about our merger plans, and how we were weighing our options, but i'm sure that will continue in talks.

Basically what i got out of it was this: Our alliance has its shit together much more than probly any one of us knows, theres a real strong core of great gamers, that really are working towards getting destruction back to the top of the food chain for good.

At least thats my take on it all, anyone else who was there should also post what they got outa the talk, if theres something i missed, or if my point of view was different from theirs, i'd like to know what everyone else got out of the meeting
Back to top Go down
Hellztime
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:14 pm

My view is.... lets merge with someone for more active players.

My view is..... a good solid guild with 10+ actives daily ( I say daily because they all might not be on the same schedule)

So you have my vote to merge. I trust your opinions (except you know who... Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:35 pm

With Hotdogg confirming what Erran said about Brewtality flaking after getting what they want, I would much rather merge with a guild in our current alliance. Lotus Cult is looking for more people to do Blood/Bile runs, and I know we are capable of doing it, we just aren't all online at the same time Razz

So which guild in the Alliance do we want to join? pros and cons?
Back to top Go down
bratrew
Spartan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:03 am

i have grouped with erran and hottdog before and my vote is with them.
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:40 am

Sounds good to me, lets make it so.
Back to top Go down
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:18 am

Gaming Warriors merged with Controllers of the Realm, and Hotdogg is the leader of Lotus Cult. So it sounds like we need to discuss those guilds.
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:26 pm

I think it mostly dwindles down to who has the most active members on at a time.
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:34 pm

thats definately controllers of the realm, but thats also a much larger guild, just remember with much larger guilds, comes much larger problems, for me either destination is a good choice, but i want people to see the big picture here
Back to top Go down
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:40 pm

I don't see a problem with a larger guild. You are never gonna have everyone online at once. As long as the guild has a solid structure and chain of command, numbers shouldn't be a problem.

But what is this big picture you mention?
Back to top Go down
bratrew
Spartan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:36 pm

i am fine with either guild....my question is should guild rank come into play? i know lotus is higher then controllers but does that matter? like i said though i would be happy with either choice. on a side note i have not really played much with braez lately, would you guys prefer i leave him in legion ?
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:37 am

Also a side note, is we have a new member who joined recently who used to be in gaming warriors. Maybe we should ask him why he chose not to join with the rest in Controllers of the realm. Might be some well needed insight.

Players name is Darkcide
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:21 am

good point...also i brought up the BIG guild notion, because as everyone knows with big guilds comes LOTS AND LOTS of drama. here we pretty much only had 1 incident and we got past it honorably, there might not be so easy. also bratrew and i had a conversation and we need to bring up with whomever we join, that player harassment, and being just disrespectfull to people will not be tolerated, joking around and having a good time is one thing, but what i'm talking about is a totally another.
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:29 pm

I hear that, so far i haven't had any problem directed towards me, but i have seen quite a bit directed towards others. Hell, as you remember we had a conflict our selves that went along those guidelines ( Fuzzy problem ), but we got past that.

As it stands i am leaning towards the Lotus Cult. I would prefer not to be swarmed in a monster guild. To me it would be more chaotic then beneficial. We have survived well on just our core group of 6, so i don't think merging with a smaller guild will be an issue. And as dictated by Bratrew, they are higher in guild lvl, so to me that states they are more focused, more driven, and more active.
Back to top Go down
Hellztime
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi all,,,

WAR built there guild system to level better with a small core than a larger one.

Anyway...

Did we merge yet?

I doubt I will be on tonight but should be around tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:22 pm

i think the smaller and larger guild point is moot now anyway, i think they are within like 10 players of each other now
Back to top Go down
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Sorry to have been gone all holiday weekend, but everyone deserves a good holiday, right?

Anyways, now that those 2 guilds are about the same size, lets get interacting with them and see which one we like the atmosphere of better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal   A Proposal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Proposal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of Fate :: Tactic Room-
Jump to: