Legion Of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Legion Of Fate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Alliance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:36 am

So today I spoke with the GuIld Leader of Gaming Warriors about forming an Aliance. He seems very laid back like we are, and would like us to be part of the Alliance. Apparently up to 10 guilds can be part of an Alliance, so he needs to speak with the other GLs of the Alliance before we actually join them. I posted this just so people would know what is going on, and so that nothing is a surprise.

Thord.
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Awesome. If it turns out in our favor we should have more than enough help to run raids and what not.
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:52 pm

glad to hear
Back to top Go down
Fuzzyslippers

Fuzzyslippers

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Soudns great tahnks for lettin us know
Back to top Go down
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:41 pm

UPDATE

Last night I ran Bile with Soylent Greenskins. After the run I told them I was our leader and we discussed joining their Alliance. Right now their Alliance has about 6 guilds with a good amount of players. They also run Bile twice a week, Sunday and Thursday nights.

Also I am still talking with Gaming Warriors about joining their Alliance. So if you need more people for a run or whatever, don't hesitate to invite them.
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:00 pm

Thord,

Who would be the contact for Soylent Greenskins?

Flydant
Back to top Go down
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:42 am

That would be Gorebash. But right now we just got into the Alliance with Gaming Warriors and Brewtality. More info in the new thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alliance   Guild Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Alliance
Page 1 of 1