Legion Of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Legion Of Fate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Ranks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wacas
Captain
Wacas

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:22 pm

Rank Requirements
Leader Appointed by leader
General Appointed by leader
Captain Recommended by Generals, approved by Leader
Spartan Recommended by Captains, approved by Generals
Elite Renown rank 40
Veteran Character rank 40
Warrior Character rank 30
Brute Renown rank 20
Grunt Renown rank 10
Member New recruits

- Review Promotion/Demotion/Kick on 15th and 30th of each month;
- Only one Promotiom/Demotion per review can happen;
- If a person has not logged on between reviews they wil be demoted;
- If a person is already at the bottom rank they will be booted;
- Upon an officer being demoted twice, their officer position will be forfeit;

Last edited by Wacas on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:48 pm

yikes, dont mean to gripe but that rule about being on during the review seems kind of harsh for those of us overseas.
Couldnt you just rely on this instead rather than our physical presence?

http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/GuildInfo.war?id=371&server=196

Again dont mean to complain, I just think some of us are getting a raw end of the deal on this regulation.
Back to top Go down
Wacas
Captain
Wacas

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:04 pm

You don't have to be online at the time of review. You just should be on in the game between those reviews, which is 14 days period. Any time. Basically, all is needed from a guild member is playing with his or her character once a while, at the time it is comfortable for him. That's it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:56 pm

Oh okay I misunderstood the regulations. than yeah I get your reasoning for this and see no trouble in int.
Back to top Go down
Zakiel
Guild Leader
Zakiel

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:13 pm

First, this is why I encourage people to give their opinions. I'm close to perfect but not quite there yet it seems lol, I could have worded that better. If anything ever seems weird or you are not clear on an issue, don't hesistate to ask me or any of the officers. I don't expect anybody to be a mind reader. Smile
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:19 am

One thing im not sure of is how many Officer positions are available per guild. Is it unlimited, or is there a set number. I am aware that there are only a allotted number for standard bearers, and that is 3. Is there any other limitations?
Back to top Go down
Zakiel
Guild Leader
Zakiel

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:11 pm

To my knowledge, the game doesn't cap the number of people you can put in an "Officer" position. In respect to our guild, the officer positions open are relative to the guild size. If something horrible were to happen and we lost 10-20 members at once somebody who has recieved an Officer position will not lose it. This being said, I can promise you that I do not play favorites. My bro, Frabenn, is well aware that if he does something exceedingly bad and/or stupid that I have no qualms over demoting and/or kicking him, citing the case with Thord replacing Arandor as a General due to his inactivity. On a side note, the number of standard bearers is 2 currently. At guild rank 18 we will be allowed to annoint 2 more people to be standard bearers and more will come as the guild levels.
Back to top Go down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:06 am

I propose we give out rank highlander style. Where say hypothetically Flydant challenges Zakiel for the position of guild leader. If Flydant isnt a chump and wins, he will have to decapitate the loser and display his bloody head before the entire guild to show his ascension into the ranks and a testament of his dominance. That would be sweet

On a serious note heres a question:
If I move to the rank of 30 but only have a renown rank of 15 do I move from grunt to warrior or is it a prerequisite to have the renown of 20?

Also were the ranks grunt, brute, warrior made by the guild or by the game?
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:24 am

There can be only one! Problem is i wouldn't know which sword to use Twisted Evil I think the personal collection is up to around 25 individual swords, around 32 knifes, and one kick ass morning star typed mace. And we will just leave the firearms out of it.

But as of guild hierarchy goes if memory servers me correctly you start out with the basic ranks, and as the guild lvl progresses you are able to change them.

Correct me if im wrong, but i know most MMO's function off this principle.

Flydant Out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Ranks
Page 1 of 1