Legion Of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Legion Of Fate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUNDAYS MEETING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-28

SUNDAYS MEETING Empty
PostSubject: SUNDAYS MEETING   SUNDAYS MEETING Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:09 am

k well we decided to have the meeting at about 8:15, and we had a pretty strong turnout.I'm not gonna go over all the conversation, so i'll just give you the important part. We basically came to the decision, that we're gonna take our mains , and give a new guild(to be decided) a trial run. during the course of the week we'll decide our destination, and if all works out, we figure we can use legion of fate as an all aliance alt guild. anyone who wants to know any other details about the meeting feel free to contact me, nickademus, and i'll be sure to answer all questions
Back to top Go down
Thord
Guild Leader
Thord

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-19

SUNDAYS MEETING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS MEETING   SUNDAYS MEETING Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:25 pm

Hey guys, I'm terribly sorry for not being there for the meeting. While driving home from my buddie's cottage sunday, my alternator decided to die and leave me stranded on the highway 45 minutes from home. My dad called one of his buddies and towed my car back, and put in a new alternator the next day.

Seems the meeting went well, and I like what is posted above.
Back to top Go down

SUNDAYS MEETING
Page 1 of 1