Legion Of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Legion Of Fate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anyone interested?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bratrew
Spartan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-26

anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: anyone interested?   anyone interested? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:10 am

ok , i know we have spoken about this in the past and you guys may be doing this already. i'm looking for anyone to join me for rvr action. scenarios or open rvr or whatever its called Smile. i know i have the worse hours for this sort of thing. i usually do not have more then a few hours at a time to do anything and its usually during the slow period for this server. but any time you see me or my alts on and you want to group up and do some premades or whatever just send me a tell or invite.
Back to top Go down
Hellztime
Spartan

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-01

anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested?   anyone interested? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:16 am

Just give a howl when you are on and we can try and group up. If you are on and don't see anyone look up Outcast (the alt guild) sometimes we maybe on there.
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-22

anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested?   anyone interested? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:26 pm

Bratrew,

Just give a holler when your on. As it stands right now i have a toon in each Tier. Its only a matter of when and where. And as Hellz pointed out if we are not on legion that doesn't necessarily mean we arn't on. Some members have alts in our alt guild.

Flydant
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-28

anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested?   anyone interested? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 pm

Ditto
Back to top Go down
bratrew
Spartan

anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested?   anyone interested? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:03 am

sweet Smile
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested?   anyone interested? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:42 am

Bratrew,

Sorry bout last night got off for Dinner, and my Wife was not in the mood for me to play " If you know what i mean". Won't be on tonight sadly, as my DnD campaign is finally picking back up. However i will be available to play Thursday. Who knows we might be able to run for some Sentential gear, or run stairs for some Blood.

Flydant
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested?   anyone interested? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:07 pm

stairs seems to be an everynight whenever thing now, so dont go crazy, and i'm VERY jelous, if that DnD campaign, is the kind i think it is
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested?   anyone interested? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:26 am

Yeah, its a very in depth Campaign. Our background story starts out as a tribe of Gypsies in a traveling caravan through a barren kings land. The realm is one of little magic, so when it is seen it is not understood. As the characters progress through the first couple adventures it becomes apparent that they are not like the others in their tribe. For odd reasons unknown to them they always seem to stand out, and no one will ever look them straight in the eye.

Turns out the main characters, ( Who range from the ages of 14-18 ) are actually changelings from the Fey lands. The fey's had traded their young for those of human children, and now as the main characters start to grow up the slight differences of those in their tribe and themselves become more apparent. So apparent that one day a scout from the kings army happens to spot them, and the following day a entourage of roustabouts are sent to take the younglings in the name of the king.

The Gypsies do not take any kind of intrusion well, as they disperse the kings men with borrowed Fey magic, and in a means to protect the younglings and themselves use the last of what magic they have to open a door back to the mystical lands of the Fey in order for the children to return.

This is pretty much where we are at...................................................
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested?   anyone interested? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:20 pm

drool.........
Back to top Go down
bratrew
Spartan

anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested?   anyone interested? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:14 pm

nice....im jealous my DM just runs the basic 4.0 campaigns which are fun but not as colorful and exciting as this campaign sounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

anyone interested? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested?   anyone interested? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone interested?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of Fate :: Tactic Room-
Jump to: