Legion Of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Legion Of Fate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another shot...

Go down 
+2
Flydant
Wacas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wacas
Captain
Wacas

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Another shot...   Another shot... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Well, let's give it another try. Friday, 02/13/09, 8:00PM Eastern, another run to Mount Gunbad. It is T3 dungeon, so everyone who is able to survive there is welcome. Though like it has been said before, we can take a few guildies from T2 to get them easy juicy XP amounts. Everyone who can participate - please do, and maybe this time we could make it to the end of the dungeon. Needless to say, it IS fun. So I hope to see many of you this Friday. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wacas
Captain
Wacas

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another shot...   Another shot... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:50 pm

P.S. Vent helps a lot in things like that, so just keep it in mind.
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another shot...   Another shot... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:40 pm

You can count me in for this one! Just got ole Rabnub up to 20 yesterday thanks to the help of a certain individual ( Zakiel ). By Friday i hope to be at least 21, so you have your Tank ( Wacas) and now you have a healer. Lets get some DPS!

Flydant
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another shot...   Another shot... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:55 pm

i believe i have 4 toons that can meet requirements, so whatever you guys need, i should be in
Back to top Go down
bratrew
Spartan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another shot...   Another shot... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:43 am

i would love to be there but i have to work.since we are talking about getting together and doing some guild stuff. i have something i have been thinking about for awhile now. i noticed in a lot of scenarios the party's are unbalanced. maybe we could put a guild group together and que up for one and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another shot...   Another shot... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:27 am

Im in
Back to top Go down
Wacas
Captain
Wacas

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another shot...   Another shot... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:30 pm

To have a group queued for scenario is definitely a good thing, but I think it is actually more advanced and complicated event to organize and run than dungeon run. First, you have to have a good amount of people to be succesfull. Second, and most importantly, those people have to already used to work as a team. Same thing relates to guild oRvR runs. So at the point where we are at right now, I would say we should practice in PQs and dungeons first. And when we will get used to see each others ugly faces on the battlefield and work together, we will move on to all kinds of RvR action the game offers, and will have REAL fun. Smile But all af the above in just my personal opinion though.
Back to top Go down
Hellztime
Spartan

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another shot...   Another shot... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:56 pm

I am new to destruction but been playing the game since beta.

Running scenarios with even 3-4 people is a great thing and can turn the tide easy if they are focused on the objectives of the scenario.

They way I look at it is if a bunch of us are in a group to do PQ's why not click that SC button and see if we get a pop. One thign to realize is that it may take longer to get a SC than if you are single queing.

Another advantage that I think is a must if you are going to group for anything is utilizing Vent. Being able to talk quickly to give tactics and info is the a great asset.

IMO...
Back to top Go down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another shot...   Another shot... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:42 am

nothing wrong with taking time out for improvement. Things have finally died down on my end so I should start becoming on more frequently
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another shot...   Another shot... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:30 am

Wanted to thank everyone who showed up tonight for the Dungeon Crawl. We actually did quite well. Got a bunch of blues, and even ran into another group and was able to finish the dungeon on one part. All in all it was good success, and i am looking forward to running it again in the near future.

Flydant out!
Back to top Go down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another shot...   Another shot... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:05 am

computer is back up and running. Dont know what the heck happened but its fixed now
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Mount Gunbad 2/20/09   Another shot... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:27 pm

All,

I would like to set up another run of Mount Gunbad for this Friday. ( 2/20/09 ) . I plan to have it around 7pm EST. If anyone is wanting to give it a run let me know. I will be bringing Rabnub for Heals and am hoping he will be around 24.

Flydant out!
Back to top Go down
nickademuss
Officer
nickademuss

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another shot...   Another shot... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:03 pm

should be there, i'll bring my lvl 7 DoK
Back to top Go down
Flydant
Captain
Flydant

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another shot...   Another shot... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Just a reminder. For all those interested in running Gunbad tonight we will once again give it a shot. Im hoping to run it around 7pm EST. Hopefully we will be able to amass the numbers needed, if not I will be more than willing to run PQ's and Scenes with any willing party.

Flydant out!
Back to top Go down
bratrew
Spartan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another shot...   Another shot... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:34 pm

i may be able to make it. i have a 19 zealot and 32 chosen so which ever you need just let me know. its not a definite i will be there but i will try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another shot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another shot...   Another shot... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another shot...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of Fate :: Tactic Room-
Jump to: